Nokia Withings Smart Scale WS50
The Withings Smart Body Analyzer WS50 collects your health data from its slick body scale, and seamlessly translates it into comprehensive graphs and analyses for your easy tracking. This all-in-one solution comes with a hassle-free iOS/Android mobile support app which enables you to better tailor your daily activities toward your health and fitness goals.
You can get high-accuracy weight and body fat measurements, as well as your Body Mass Index (BMI). Now you can take your heart rate every time you weigh yourself, with no extra effort – an ease of use only matched by the sophistication of the technologies involved. As the scale monitors the indoor air quality through temperature and carbon dioxide measuring, the app builds a CO2-level graph with the important thresholds and lets you know when to clear the air.
Just step on the scale from time to time. The data is automatically turned into easy to read graphs which are readily available to you before you even realize it. This scale is made for the whole family: it is able to recognize up to 8 users. Everyone can have their own user profile and access it independently.
1 year local manufacturer warranty included. Fast shipping from Singapore
At a Glance
- Ultra precise weight and body fat measurement with position control
- Heart rate measurement by stepping on the scale
- Continuous indoor air quality tracking
- Automatic upload of your measurements in Wi Fi and Bluetooth
- Health Mate app to visualize trends and improvements (iOS and Android)
Your body – Understanding how your body works.
Body data – Weight, BMI and body fat tracking.
Position Control – A patented technology that warns you if you are leaning too much
Follow your heart rate – Celebrate – you’re getting fitter!
No extra effort – Check your heart rate simply by stepping on the scale.
Assess your fitness level – Consider your resting heart rate’s history to know if you’re improving your fitness level.
Pocket coach – Focus on your goals.
Reach your goal – Use our free Health Mate app as your own coach (available for iOS and Android devices).
Compatible with your favourite app – Our data are shared with more than 60+ health and fitness apps.
Air quality tracking – Analyse your environment
CO2 tracking – Notifies you when to let in some fresh air and improve your indoor air quality
Temperature – Monitor variances throughout the day.
Smart and Intuitive – Effortless setup.
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity – Automatic upload after each measurement on your Health Mate app (for iOS and Android devices)
PC Free setup – Using Bluetooth and sharing connectivity in one tap
Family-friendly – One scale fits all.
Automatic recognition – Up to 8 persons
Sharing options – Choose to keep your readings private, send them to your doctor via email or you can even share your results via social media (Facebook and Twitter)
- Four weight sensors
- Weighing range: 0 -> 180 kg (0 -> 396 lb)
- 100g (0.2 lb) graduation
- Units: kg, lb, st lb
- Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
- Athlete and non-athlete mode
- Unit: body fat %
- Patent-pending heart rate measurement technology
- Unit: bpm (beats per minute)
- Unit: C°/ F° for temperature
- Unit: ppm (parts per million) for carbon dioxide
- Large graphical display (2.4″ x 1.6″)
- 128×64 pixels and backlighting
- Withings Health Mate app for iOS or Android
- 60+ compatibles apps and services
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WEP/WPA/WPA2-personal security compatible
- Bluetooth connectivity (Bluetooth Smart Ready) compatible with iOS and Android devices
- iPhone (3GS or later), iPad (all versions) or iPod touch (3rd generation or later), with iOS 5.0 or later and Internet access (mobile data or Wi-Fi)
- Bluetooth-enabled Android smartphone or tablet with Android 2.3.3 or later, Internet access (mobile data or Wi-Fi).
- Wi-Fi Home Network (optional)
Product Review and Links
Official Withings product page
Reviewed as Best Smart Scale by the Wirecutter
Best smart scale: Wareable’s top Wi-Fi connected body fat analysers